Campers in Middle Camp have the option of participating in our instructional swim program. Every day campers receive forty minutes of instructional swim lessons from Red Cross instructors. Swim groups average six campers per group.
- Campers choose two afternoon activities for Choice Periods
- Each group has a counselor that is at least twenty-two years old and a assistant counselor who is sixteen years or older.
- Campers in Middle Camp are invited to a Late Night event on the third week of camp.
- Some campers will enjoy weekly activities with our Mad Science program
- Every Wednesday campers participate in Middle Camp Madness. These are wild and messy activities that campers will enjoy.