Camp W “Where Friendships Are Made” is a traditional day camp for children in Pre-K through 9th grade. Campers can attend camp for 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 or 9 weeks. Each group is designed according to their grade level and has a maximum of fifteen campers per group. Regular camp hours are 8:30 am until 3:20 pm. Week 9 camp hours are 8:30 am until 4:00 pm. No bus service, Early Care and/or Late Care for Week 9.
Camp W Options
- Seven acres of playing fields
- Transportation provided to nearby towns
- Late Care begins at 3:30 pm
- Late Care ends at 5:55 pm
- Eight daily activities including swimming
- Daily hot lunch program
- Seventeen air-conditioned rooms
- Week 8 and 9 are Trip Weeks for the entire camp
- Own Driving Discount and Sibling Discount are offered
- Campers in 7th grade go on a day trip every Wednesday for the first six weeks of camp.
- Campers in 8th/9th grade go on day trips every Tuesday and Thursday for the first six weeks of camp.
- Campers in 2nd grade and up choose their afternoon activities
- Camp W is accredited with the American Camping Association
- Weekly special events and team building exercises