- Camp W rules the world as my kids would say. So fun just great. So mad its over, but can not wait until next year!!!!!!!!!! My older son was an Apprentice and was just thrilled to go every day and work with all the children. From the staff to the special events and surprises they both just LOVED IT!!!!!! Thank you Camp W we will miss you until next summer.
The Biancaniello Family
- My daughter attended a different camp last summer and had a negative experience. This caused her to be hesitant about going to camp this summer , but Camp W was a totally different experience. She had a wonderful time from Day 1. She looked forward to going to camp everyday because everyday was a different and filled with fun activities. The staff was amazing and friendly. She is sad that camp is over but is looking forward to the summer of 2018.”
- Alex has been to several camps over the years. In the past it was a fight to get him there. This summer he was excited to go every morning. He stayed home sick and he cried because he was missing camp. Every day he came home excited about the days events and looking forward to the next day. He is constantly talking about Camp W and all his new friends. Alex truly loves every second he spends at Camp W.
- Camp W and their staff consistently go above and beyond to ensure that all campers learn new things, make friends and feel part of something wonderful. Each summer our kids one and only complaint has been that they wanted to stay JUST ONE MORE WEEK!! We are so grateful to Evan, Debbie and the whole Camp W crew. They have become a part of our families summer memories- memories that will last a lifetime!!!!!!!
- I know this sounds crazy but Evan had a personal connection with every kid. He knew everyone by their nicknames.
He greeted everyone every morning and said good bye to everybody with so much energy.The guy was everywhere. I have no idea how he did it. This may be his dream but he couldn’t have picked something better than this that could suit the person he is. Every time my daughter was uncertain about trying something he would talk to her personally and make it seem like she could anything. She put her mind to and she would go for it and then be proud of herself. He is an amazing person a real self esteem builder.
- Whats not love about Camp W? working in NYC means I am not close if issues arise but everyone that works there is so nice and friendly that it helps put my mind at ease that my son is well cared for. My son absolutely loved coming to camp and is so sad that its over. I showed him the deposit check for next summer and he just smiled. We want to thank all the staff for an amazing summer.
- After the first week I asked Jaya what she thought of Camp W and she said”Its like riding a unicorn through the clouds and sky. This is the highest compliment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!